Stitch & Craft 2012
The ONLY craft show of the Spring!
Open 10am to 5.30pm daily (closes 5pm Sunday)
Stitch & Craft is the only Spring craft show in London. The exhibition brings together knitting, embroidery, cross stitch and papercraft spread over 3 floors of London's Olympia. The show offers great shopping opportunities with over 150 companies selling specialist supplies, plus competitions, special features and workshops to help you get started or improve your skills. It's a great day out for three generations of crafty people - children, parents and grandparents enjoy the fun and inspirational activities on offer. Stitch & Craft is staged in conjunction with Future Publishing(whose magazines include Simply Knitting, The Knitter, Cross Stitcher, Papercraft Inspirations and Mollie Makes).
To download a copy of the Stitch & Craft Leaflet for 2012 click here
For a list of companies exhibiting at Stitch & Craft 2012 click here.
There's lots to look forward to in 2012 including:
- QUILTS! We offer your only chance to see A Gift of Quilts - over 500 quilts made for the Olympic teams PLUS quilted pennants made for each Olympic athlete!
- The Knitted Miniature Village. We want YOU to help us 'knit the nation', then come and see the whole thing on display at the show.
- Bloom and Go sessions with Papercraft Inspirations
- A display of knitted cats and dogs care of Joanna Osborne and Sally Muir who wrote the books Best in Show.
- See your favourite stitching stars Margaret Sherry, Jane Greenoff, Emily Peacock (as seen on Kirsty's Home-made Home on Channel 4), Jessica Aldred and many more.
- A series of LIVE theatres offering demonstrations from experts in knitting, crafts and stitching.
- Workshops to help you improve your skills. Everything from felt making to jewellery.
- docrafts return to the show and new this year, Create & Craft TV offer a mini studio with guest stars including Wendy Poole, Kari-Helene Rane and Gina Barrett.
A full list of special features, guests and things to look out for can be found on our FEATURES page. We have 180 fabulous WORKSHOPS to choose from too - make sure you book in advance to guarantee your place. Thanks to Fiskars for providing scissors and other equipment for the workshops.
So put the dates in your diary now - 15th-18th of March 2012.
If you need convincing, here's some comments from our visitors in 2011!:
'Many thanks to you and your staff for planning and organising such a wonderful show at Olympia. Having attended for many years I feel that this one was the best ever.
Well done to all concerned'
'I write after visiting the show yesterday. As a senior I was delighted to make use of the Live Theatres and also the various stands that offered a 'hands on' opportunity to try the various items available. This really made touring the exhibition much more vital than just looking - more of these please'
I'd never been to Olympia before and it was so easy to get to. The show was fascinating and really inspired me to start some new projects. I'll be recommending it to my friends! Thanks for a great show.